Excel Recruitment was founded in 1998 by current Chief Executive Wendy Jayne-Williams.
It opened with an Adelaide office to provide additional support and services to South Australian employers.
The organisation quickly grew to attract a wide range of employers seeking a full range of quality, professional recruitment services, particularly for permanent and casual employees within office administration, warehousing and production.
As Excel’s reputation spread, the Adelaide office continued to grow and the organisation then expanded interstate, entering the Victorian market by opening a Melbourne office in 2003.
In 2004, Excel opened its second interstate office in Brisbane on Logan Road, Upper Mount Gravatt. A third Excel office was established in Sydney in 2005, situated at Baulkham Hills, Sydney (approximately one hour drive from the airport).
By the end of 2005, Excel Melbourne, Excel Brisbane and Excel Sydney were all firmly established and providing services in labour hire and permanent recruitment in both white and blue collar industries from basic labouring positions to management placements.
Excel Adelaide, at this point had been trading successfully for 7 years and had built a solid reputation in the recruitment industry, with the Excel brand being strongly recognised by employers and job seekers.
Excel Recruitment had firmly established itself as a national organisation with a solid reputation as an innovative leader within the recruitment industry.
Today, Excel continues to grow with five offices in four states offering services in permanent and casual recruitment, executive recruitment and training services.
Excel has an 18-year track record of success.
Excel has been in operation as a commercial recruitment company since 1999 and supplies permanent and casual workers daily across Australia with offices in Victoria, South Australia, New South Wales and Queensland.
Our recruitment teams are highly skilled professionals with years of experience in the recruitment sector. Excel ensures outstanding service by having local recruitment teams, overseen by our National Operations Manager. Excel has a dedicated IR, HR, WHS and Compliance departments to ensure all legislative responsibilities are met.
Our management team continues to work with some of Australia’s leading companies, including:
- ASX Listed Companies;
- Federal, State and Local Government;
- Small to Medium Companies;
- Not for Profit Organisations.
We provide employment services in a range of occupations including Sales & Marketing, Business Office & Support Services, Administration & Clerical Services, Reception, Telemarketing, Personal Assistants, Data Entry, Human Resources, Customer Service, Government & Community Services, Finance, Accounting and Payroll, Call/Contact Centre, Industrial and trades, Manufacturing, Commercial, Labourers, Professionals, Engineers, Project Management, Engineering, Managers and Indigenous Employment.
Excel’s primary purpose is to provide employment and training solutions to individuals and organisations.
- To achieve excellence in the provision of recruitment services nationally;
- To provide high-quality recruitment services to employers in an efficient and effective manner;
- Assist job seekers to achieve worthwhile and sustainable employment.
To continue to build a sustainable organisation that delivers great outcomes for employers, jobs seekers, staff and stakeholders by:
- Building a strong national business;
- Tailoring services to suit each State;
- Providing for the holistic needs of our clients:
- Building the key brands and associated reputations.
Our Values and Behaviours
- Customer Service Excellence - every time;
- To develop and grow our people;
- Care for each other and our clients;
- To be honest and to act with integrity;
- To strive for excellence and continuous improvement.
- Safety First for all our people in all our workplaces.